Discover fabulous Fall wedding favors to thank your guests for attending your special day. Fall is a season of breathtaking colors and your autumnal wedding is a wonderful opportunity to integrate this richness!
Fall is also a season that evokes homemade style comfort foods. Warm up your guests with delectable treats such a strawberry jams, honey or pure delightful maple syrup. Always popular among guests are divine chocolaty cake pops, customs wedding cookies, and caramel sweets. For those of you tempted to make your own specialty vinegar, fancy oil, or liquor beverage, take a look at the swing top glass bottles for a stylish container to fill your special brew.
Other practical and perfect favors for Fall weddings are items shaped as pumpkins, Fall leaves and acorns. The acorn shaped cheeseboard and spreader is a unique favor idea and my personal favorite! Shhhhh.
To complete the look of your favors, decorate with natural raffia to enhance the warmth and authenticity of your seasonal gift. Continue below to whet your imagination and find a wedding favor that you and your guests will FALL for!
For additional information on any of the favors shown below, simply click on the link provided and a new window will open and you’ll be directed to the supplier’s website.
Don’t forget to pin your favorites!
For a cozy feeling during your reception, this personalized glass mug is a thoughtful favor to warm up your guests. Set the mugs on your sweet table for an easy way to enhance your decor. Use them for serving a warm beverage with all the trimming like yummy hot coco, or liquored coffee.
2. Would you be able to resist these gorgeous brownie cake pops? They feature an intricate, eye-catching chocolate coating and a blissfully delicious brownie center. These favors arrive wrapped in a cellophane bag with an organza bow.
3. Bottled in a clear, leaf-shaped glass container, the clarity and color of your maple syrup will be accentuated. Each bottle has a raised leaf pattern on one side and is smooth on the other. It’s a thematically perfect favor for your Fall wedding!
4. Beautifully hand-decorated, these wedding cookies are the pinnacle of edible favors; they are sure to be a crowd favorite. Thanks to sophisticated printing technology, each cookie can be customized with the names of the couple and the date of the wedding in a delicate font of your choice.
5. Homemade caramel is a popular treat during the Fall season. And this one is already packaged in a clear cello and tied with a pretty raffia bow. Personalized with your choice of label for a unique delectable favor!
6. In early Greek mythology, honey symbolized fertility, love, and beauty and it is said that Cupid dipped his arrows in honey to fill the lover’s heart with sweetness. Offer your guests these personalized honey jars for a sweet symbol of love!
7. Edible favors are always a sure hit at weddings! Provide your guests with delicious caramel corn treat bags thematically in line with the autumnal season. All you need to do with these bags of all-natural, preservative-free caramel corn is to choose a personalized label to make them unique.
8. Personalized wedding candy from M&M’S® allows you to create custom wedding favors that complement your unique wedding style. With 25 colors to mix and blend, you can create a customized wedding candy favors that perfectly match your wedding theme or favorite colors! Then, make them one-of-a-kind by adding your wedding day hashtag, wedding clip art, or even clip art that matches your theme! Imagine warm shades of reds, browns and yellows to perfectly match the changing leaves!
9. These gourmet mini oil and vinegar bottles are offered in a variety of options. From aged balsamic vinegar to aromatic extra virgin olive oil, find a favorite that your guests are sure be delighted with. Not to mention, this makes for a truly useful gift!
10. Made in small batch of bright red strawberries, these personalized fall-themed strawberry jam favors are truly a jar of happiness for your guests! This favor is in extremely high-demand and may at times be unavailable.
11. Each elegant slide box features a gold foil maple leaf print design and is adorned with natural twine and a copper finished acorn charm. This favor box is perfect for any fall wedding!
12. Fill these personalized cocktail shakers with your favorite candy for a sweet treat your guests will fall for. Your guests will enjoy these practical, easy to use shakers to make their own cocktails and mixed drinks at home.
13. Do you have an amazing vinegar recipe that you’d love to share with your guests? If so, these pretty swing top glass bottles are perfect for homemade favors. A favorite of mine is filling the bottles with a perfectly aged raspberry vinegar. Vinegar recipes can be made a year before your wedding and make for tasty and easy salad dressing! Complete the look with a personalized tag or label with detailed instructions on how to use your delectable favor.
14. This practical pumpkin bottle opener favor will lent itself perfectly to your Fall wedding. Set them on each place setting to add to your table decor.
15. Stylish and sturdy, this Fall leaf wine bottle stopper features a rustic copper hue finish. Each favor comes packaged in a clear gift box with a festive Fall motif enhanced with a matching copper organza ribbon and printed “Fall in Love” hanging tag.
16. For any autumnal wedding, this copper Fall leaf shaped bottle opener makes a unique and practical wedding favor. Beautifully packaged with two acorn-shaped hang tags and fall plaid designs tied with natural twine.
17. With it’s base made of white ceramic and a gold finish acorn top, this salt and pepper set is an appropriate seasonal favor. It’s packaged in a chic little box with a full, clear display window and a natural twine bow on the top of the gift box. This truly completes your fall-themed presentation.
18. This adorable acorn shaped cheeseboard and spreader set makes for a unique wedding favor for your guests this Fall! Made of bamboo, it’s a favor perfect for entertaining that your guests will be using again and again at home. The set is packaged in leaf-shaped Kraft and plaid hang tags tied with natural twine.
19. Personalized with your names and wedding date these elegant and high quality votive candle holders are a premium choice for favors. The autumn pair of leaves design printed on the glass contributes to your theme and your guests are sure to love them!